Thursday, August 14, 2008

Funny Little Carsyn



Yesterday, I had to take Carsyn to the doctor and she was diagnosed with Strep Throat. She was given an antibiotic and some motrin. When we got home I put her medicine in the dropper and laid it on the table for her. She got really defensive and told Lachlan-"Don't touch that--it's MY medicine!" Which we thought was hilarious because how many children like taking medicine, much less get protective of their dose?
She tells me lately that I am the best mama in the whole world to which I reply, "You're the best Carsyn in the whole world" to which she replies, "You're supposed to say I'm the best daughter in the whole world".
She carries around a purse and a play cell phone all of the time and acts like she is talking to her boyfriend. When you ask her who her boyfriend is she says "Logan-Joshy" like they are one person. Yesterday, when we were in the car on the way to the doctor, she is back there jabbering away in the phone. She starts yelling in the phone saying, "I told you I was going to the doctors--ok-ok-ok--well fine then--GOODBYE--I said GOODBYE." It is hilarious!
She like to "Cone" my hair all of the time. She also likes to use "Barbie Pins" when she is "coning" my hair.
She makes up her own cheers (since she no longer has Riah and Mantha to teach her new ones) and they end up sounding a lot like "yea, yea, yea--Woooh!".

No comments: